My background in short
- Executive coach, MCC-certified, an expert in leadership and personal development, since 1999.
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Certified Coach, 2016.
- M.Sc (Econ.), Copenhagen, 1989
- M.A. (Arts Policy & Management), London, 1989/90.
- 17 years running my own business.
- A pioneer in professional coaching in Denmark, since 1999.
- Internationally certified through The International Coach Federation, MCC (see www.coachfederation.org)
- President 2012 for The International Coach Federation in Denmark.
- 15 years of experience from the cultural sector in Denmark and abroad (1983/1999).
- NLP Master Practitioner in Personal Development and NLP Master Practitioner in Communications.
- Certified in and using psychometric assessment tools, like Hogan, DISC, MotivationFactor and more as input to the coaching programmes.
Today, I am the Director and guiding force of European Leadership. My extensive training and experience are matched with a great passion for bringing my clients to a deeper awareness of themselves as people and as leaders.
I have a special ability to get to the heart of an issue during our sessions, and this is fueled in equal measure by a clarity of mind, a keen intelligence and some highly developed intuitive skills.
I aim at asking the right question to elicit a breakthrough in our sessions. I make an effort to be grounded in a profound sense of purpose and a sense of humour.
As of now, I have coached more than 450 business leaders and individuals from a variety of sectors - both Danish, European and international. My specialty is executive coaching of senior executives and my full time practice lies in the heart of Copenhagen - in a space designed for this type of work.
You can read more about my professional background on LinkedIn.
My own journey
I have spent more than a decade to experience, grow and learn about the human psyche, our inner evolution and what it means to be a human being. I have a daily practice of meditation and energy work - to be able to be present, grounded and inspired to the people I work with:
- Meditation & Traditional Chinese Medicine, a yearly programme in Copenhagen including a trip to India to visit Lama D. Jamyang Khyentse, Rinpoche in November ‘16, 2015-16.
- The Mandala of Being, 2 weekends with Dr. Richard Moss (US) in Copenhagen on how to release the stories we keep telling ourselves.
- Esoteric Philosophy, two weekly retreats and weekends at Brøndsted Center (DK), 2012 and 2013.
- Intensive Seminar on ‘Who Am I?’ 5-days, non-religious retreat, led by French Jean-Michel Maumin and inspired by the life of Ramana Maharshi, 2013.
- Silent retreat, 8-days in Wales at St. Beuno’s Jesuit Spirituality Centre, 2012.
- The Shadow Process, 3-day retreat in Copenhagen with Debbie Ford (US), 2011
- Radical Aliveness, 10-day retreat with Dr. Richard Moss (US) in France, 2010, including silence, sweatlodge and faste.
- Soul Mission, Life Vision, three weekend retreats with Alan Seale (US) in Sweden, 2005-06
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram, weekend course in the UK with Karen Webb (UK), 2005.
- Personal Leadership Course, four 5-day modules in California 2003-04
Several shorter courses on meditation, tantra, QiGong, Buddhism, yoga, mindfulness, healing and Evening Talks with Deepak Chopra, Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, Neale Donald Walsch, Daniel Goleman, Peter Levine and many more.