A typical partnership looks like this:
- Pre-coaching: We start with an initial conversation over the phone or in person. Are we a good match? What is your situation? How do you want the coaching to challenge you?
- Work-document: I outline a number of questions which kick-start the cooperation and you will email me back the answers as well as any other relevant material, MBTI, 360*, surveys, etc.
- 5-10 intensive sessions lasting up to 2 hours. 5-10 weeks between the sessions.
- In the first meeting we frame the themes of the coaching programme.
- All sessions conclude with a summary and a number of bold actions or reflective practices to be taken until next session.
- Free telephone or emailcoaching along the way.
- The final session ends with an evaluation. You or the organisation decides whether the coaching should continue with a new scope.